Laserfiche WebLink
There are resources to help you stay housed! <br />•Do you owe any rent from <br />sometime between March <br />2020 and now? <br />•Have you had financial <br />hardship due to COVID-19 <br />•Have you been unemployed for <br />90 days or more? <br />If your answer is yes to any of these questions, <br />you may qualify for rental assistance. <br /> <br />Visit OlyCAP’s Housing Services webpage to <br />learn about eviction prevention programs <br />and make a housing assistance request <br />online: <br />Applications will be available for household <br />and/or landlord to complete. More <br />information & documentation required. <br />Call OlyCAP at  360.385.2571 <br />RENTAL ASSISTANCE LEGAL & OTHER AID <br />Eviction Prevention <br />•Local Pro Bono Lawyers <br />You may be able to get free legal <br />assistance if you are facing an <br />eviction. To get started call the <br />Eviction Defense Screening Line <br />Operated by the Northwest Justice <br />Project at 855.657.8387 <br />•Dispute Resolution Centers <br />Landlords must offer a reasonable <br />repayment plan for rent owed during the <br />pandemic. Seek help from a DRC to craft <br />your repayment plan & get it in writing. <br />Peninsula Dispute Resolution Center: <br /> | 360.452.8024 <br />• <br />Provides information about tenants rights <br />and resources to access for help. <br />Washington’s eviction moratorium has been replaced with some continued tenant protections. <br />Now is the time to act. Apply for rent assistance for all unpaid rent (contact OlyCAP). Rent <br />assistance is available regardless of citizenship or immigration status. For unpaid rent, craft a <br />repayment plan with your landlord (contact Peninsula Dispute Resolution Center to mediate, <br />and get the plan in writing). If you are facing eviction, you may qualify for free legal <br />assistance. Contact Northwest Justice Project or Clallam-Jefferson Pro Bono Lawyers. <br /> <br />More information at